Association between electromagnetic field exposure and abortion in pregnant women living in Tehran
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_IJRM-14-5_009. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- The effect of exclusive breastfeeding on female weight loss in the postpartum period
- The effect of centchroman on mastalgia: a systematic review
- Evaluation of COVID-19 effects in neonatal
- The effect of short - term foot reflexology in improving constipation symptoms during pregnancy: A two-armed, randomized controlled trial
- بررسی شیوع اضطراب در مادران نخست زا قبل از عمل سزارین
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.