Preparation and characterization of polyethylene/ glass fiber composite membrane prepared via thermally induced phase separation method
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_POJ-4-2_004. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Simulation and modeling of macro and microcomponents produced by powder injection molding:A review
- Competitive particle growth at different conditions of oligo-micelle formation in hydro-alcoholic solutionof anionic double-chain emulsifier via batch emulsion polymerization of vinyl chloride
- Changes in crystallinity of HDPE films containing different amounts of an oxo-biodegradable additive due to UVC exposure
- Optimization of parameters affecting separation of gas mixture of O2, N2, CO2 and CH4 by PMP membranemodified with TiO2, ZnO and Al2O3 nanoparticles
- Interplay of reversible chain transfer andcomonomer incorporation reactions in coordinationcopolymerization of ethylene/1–hexene
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.