Effect of the Tool Electrode Geometry on Material Removal Rate in Micro-EDM Process
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is IAAMM01_041. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- جوشکاری اصطکاکی تلاطمی AL 5052 به AZ 61 با استفاده از پودرهای Zn و آلومینا
- Effect of pretreatment on nickel release from NiTi alloy and microstructure of calcium phosphate coating applied by pulsed current electrochemical deposition
- Thermal and electrical properties of graphene reinforced copper nanocomposite
- Self-Cleaning surfaces for different purposes: Review of production methods and future prospects
- Modeling the electrodeposition process of zinc on steel electrodes at different temperatures
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.