PMS2 Novel Mutation In Breast Cancer: A Case Report
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is NASTARANCANSER02_031. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Biosynthesis of Zn nanoparticles and in situ their hybrid with BSA nanoparticles as a Nanocarrier for Baicalein and investigation of its anti-cancer effects on U۸۷ cell line
- Biosynthesis of copper nanoparticles and their hybrid with albumin nanoparticles as a nanocarrier for Chrysin transfer and evaluation of its anti-cancer effects in breast MDA-MB-۲۳۱ cancer cell line
- Synthesis of silver nanoparticles and hybridization with Bovine serum albumin nanoparticles as a nanocarrier for quercetin and investigation of its anticancer effects on ۴T۱ cell line
- Investigation of synergistic effects of Myc decoy oligodeoxynucleotide loaded in selenium nanostructures and chemoradiotherapy in prostate cancer cell
- Assessment of non-glycosylated domain of CD۱۳۳ marker for detection of cancer stem cells
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.