Personalized Cancer Medicine: a Future Direction of Personal Genomics
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is IPMCMED02_151. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- PhiDsc: Protein Hotspot Identification by 3D Structure Comparison
- Vaccino- informatics study of the Bovine Coronavirus (BCV) in Iranian diarrheatic calves by Centralized sequence (CS) methods
- Phylo- informatic study of bor gene in an Escherichia coli Strain c1378 (O78:K80) Isolated from an Avian Colibacillosis Case in Tehran
- identification of potential genes based on the results on the interaction between bta-miR- 375 and target genes in dairy cattle
- Bioinformatic prediction and introducing of some targeting MicroRNAs of STAT3 and HMOX1 genes associated with growth and development in beef cattle
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.