Analysis of the Effect of Training on the Health Literacy, Awareness and Behavior of Diabetic Type II Patients, Referring to the Clinics of Zahedan within 2014
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is AMSMED19_133. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Survival Analysis of Patients With High Blood Pressure Until Acute Renal Failure in the SPRINT Study
- Epidemiological Study of Myasthenia Gravis in Patients Referring to Farshchian Hospital in Hamadan
- Internet Addiction, Prevalence, and Related Factors: A Study on Newly Arrived Students of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences
- Manifestly Altered MicroRNAs in Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome
- The Frequency of Cytomegalovirus and Toxoplasma Among Microcephalic and Hydrocephalic Neonates Admitted to Pediatric Hospital in Bandar Abbas
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.