بررسی ارتباط نسبت نوتروفیل به لنفوسیت با آسیب میوکارد در بیماران کاندید آنژیوپلاستی انتخابی
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_SJH-25-4_001. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Evaluation of osteogenic differentiation of C۲C۱۲ cells on Zein and Zein/hydroxyapatite nanocomposite scaffolds
- Differentiation of human adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells cultured onto compound semi-conductive Nano-fibrous scaffold into cardiomyocyte cells
- Assessment the bioactivity and biocompatibility of nanohydroxyapatite (n-HA) coated zein nanofiber for bone tissue regeneration
- Investigation of therapeutic effects of stem cell (hAMSC) on pancreatic cancer cell (MIA PaCa۲) by evaluating of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expression level
- The effect of electrospun zein nanofiber coated with Nano hydroxyapatite on osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.