Correlation of expression of ki-67 in samples of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma with histological and clinical features
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is AMSMED20_282. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Significance of AGT haplotypes and genotypes-combinations versus single nucleotide polymorphisms in hyprtension: togetherness does matter
- The Potential of Circulating Tumor Cells in Personalized Management of Breast Cancer: A Systematic Review
- An Overview of the epidemiology of Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- miRNA potential as Biomarkers for personalized medicine of CRC: a review of recent advances and future challenges
- بررسی نقش ژن RI0X2 به عنوان یک هدف درمانی در سلول های بنیادی سرطانی مدولوبلاستوما
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.