The Cytotoxic Properties and Anticancer Impacts of Zinc oxide Nanoparticles On Human Breast, MCF7 Cell Lines
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is CANCER01_023. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Molecular Simulations Identify Target Receptor Kinases Bound by Astaxanthin to Induce Breast Cancer Cell Apoptosis
- FDG PET Application for management of breast cancer patient: a narrative review
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer in a Very Young Genetically Susceptible Woman: Case Presentation in a Tumour Board Session, Discussion and Decision-Making
- The Role and Application of Metaphor in Preventing Breast Cancer Phobia
- Features of Breast Cancer in Iranian-born Migrant Women Treated in Australia
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.