Epidemiological survey of Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), an arboviral zoonotic disease in Tehran province, from 2014 to 2018
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is DCME02_103. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Epilepsy and pregnancy: Latest news, Do’s and Don’ts
- Frequency of acute symptomatic seizures in adult hospitalized patients
- Quality of life in children with epilepsy
- Evaluation of the need to combine ۱۸F-FDG PET imaging modality with other imaging modalities in preoperative evaluation of drug-resistant epilepsy patients
- Effects of family-centered empowerment intervention on stress, anxiety, and depression among family caregivers of patients with epilepsy
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.