Normal distribution of 18F-FDG in the spinal cord: a systematic review
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is RINMMICMED22_012. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- How Can Deep Learning Track Brain Metastasis Using Convolutional Neural Network?
- Stepwise Brain Network Analysis During Alzheimer's Disease
- Assessing the Requirement to Change the Resting-state Networks throughout Lifespan Stages
- Brain Mediators of the Vicarious Facilitation of Pain
- Investigation of Functional Changes of Brain Topology in Insomnia Disorder
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.