Dynamic simulation of a flexible rotor-hydrodynamic bearing model considering oil flow turbulence effects and wear in bearing
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is ISAV09_124. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- آلودگی نوری و تاثیر آن بر محیط زیست
- Non-destructive assessment of the egg quality
- Nondestructive Testing and Investigative Analysis of Rupture Stresses in Automotive Timing Belts made from CR Material Comprised of Different Number of Tensile Members
- Simulation and Testing for Tearing Occurrence in Selected Automotive Timing Belts made from Different Materials via FEM
- Detection and Sizing Fatigue Cracks in Cylindrical Metallic Structures Using a Circular-Trapezoidal ACFM Probe
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.