Solid phase extraction and determination of indium usingmulti-walled carbon nanotubes modified with magneticnanoparticles
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_AMECJ-1-1_001. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Air pollution Analysis: Nickel paste on Multi-walled carbon nanotubes as novel adsorbent for the mercury removal from air
- A novel sorbent based on metal–organic framework for mercury separation from human serum samples by ultrasound assisted- ionic liquid-solid phase microextraction
- Modification of graphene for speciation of chromium in wastewater samples by suspension solid phase microextraction procedure
- Separation and determination of lead in human urine and water samples based on thiol functionalized mesoporous silica nanoparticles packed on cartridges by micro column fast micro solid-phase extraction
- A Review: Water pollution by heavy metal and organic pollutants: Brief review of sources, effects and progress on remediation with aquatic plants
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.