A New Control Flow Checking Method to Improve Reliability of Embedded Systems
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_JACR-8-2_006. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Using Heavy-Tailed Levy Model in Nonsubsam pled Shearlet Transform Domain for Ultrasound Image Despeckling
- An Improved W-LEACCH Routing Protocol in Wireless Se nsor Network
- A Hybrid Algorithm Based on Firefly Algorithm and Differential Evolution for Global Optimization
- An Efficient Model for Lip-reading in Persian Language Based on Visual Word and Fast Furrier Transform Combined with Neural Network
- SDN-based Defending against ARP Poisoning Attack
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
This Researchs recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.