Microbial Diversity and Sensorial Properties of Malga Cheese from Trentino (Italy) after Long-Term Ageing Period
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_JFQHC-6-4_008. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Effect of Electron Beam Irradiation on Survival of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica serovar Thyphimurium in Minced Camel Meat during Refrigerated Storage
- Microbial Contamination of Leafy Vegetables in Porto-Novo, Republic of Benin
- Microbial and Chemical Adulterants Assessment of Raw Cow Milk Collected from Dairy Farms of Hlabisa Villages, KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
- Molecular Identification of Toxoplasma gondii in the Native Slaughtered Cattle of Tehran Province, Iran
- Estimation of Polychlorinated Biphenyls Intake through Fish Oil-Derived Dietary Supplements and Prescription Drugs in the Japanese Population
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.