Iranian Journal of Power Engineering (IJPE) dedicated to presenting top-level academic achievements in the fields of modern power systems and renewable energy resources by international researchers and engineers, and is an international medium for the publication of original papers concerned with the Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Utilization of Electrical Energy systems.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
2. Evaluation of Energy Storage Technologies and Applications Pinpointing Renewable Energy Resources Intermittency Removal FullText
4. Distributed Generation Effects on Unbalanced Distribution Network Losses Considering Cost and Security Indices FullText
5. Internal Protection of Transformer Windings Against Transeint Surges Using ZnO Varistors FullText
6. Modeling of a Rectifier Connected PMSG Applied in Wind Energy Conversion System Using State Machine Approach FullText
7. A new interval approach for setting the distance relay zones to achieve perfect selectivity and maximum sensitivity FullText
10. Operation and Control of Hybrid Fuel Cell/ Energy Storage Distributed Power Generation System during voltage Sag Conditions FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات