Nano Micro Biosystems (Journal title abbreviation: Nano Micro Bios; Acronym: NMB) was launched in ۲۰۲۲ as an international, quarterly (online = ۴ Issues per year), peer-reviewed, and open-access journal dedicated to the various disciplines of biotechnology in the micro and nano scales. This journal accepts papers in all aspects of the micro and nano biotechnology specifically micro and nanofabrication, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, medical biotechnology, biosecurity, biosafety, organic and inorganic materials, molecular engineering, regenerative medicine (stem cells and tissue engineering), synthesis of micro and nanomaterials, new contrast and therapeutic agents, diagnostic devices, analytical tools, drug delivery vectors, and bioinformatics (molecular dynamics simulations and molecular docking). NMB publishes primary articles (original/research articles, case reports, and technical notes), secondary articles (narrative review, systematic review, book review, and mini-review), and special articles (short communications, editorials, letters to the editor, correspondences, pictorial essays, and commentaries). All published articles in this journal are freely available for readers online at https://nmb-journal.com/ without a subscription and authors can retain the copyright of their study. All submitted manuscripts are checked for plagiarism and duplicate publications through a trustworthy software named iThenticate (The plagiarism in a level of ≤۱۵% is acceptable by this journal) to be assured about their originality followed by rigorously peer-reviewed by international reviewers. In addition, highly cited papers (≥ ۱۰ citations) are rewarded by this journal.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. Encapsulation of polyphenolic compounds for health promotion and disease prevention: Challenges and opportunities FullText
4. Antimicrobial applications of lichens: secondary metabolites and green synthesis of silver nanoparticles: A review FullText
7. Physicochemical properties, medicinal chemistry, toxicity, and absorption of quercetin and its interaction with spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-۲: Molecular docking FullText
8. ROS and RNS modulation: the main antimicrobial, anticancer, antidiabetic, and antineurodegenerative mechanisms of metal or metal oxide nanoparticles FullText
9. Future energy and therapeutic perspectives of green nano-technology: recent advances and challenges FullText
10. Anticancer, antineurodegenerative, antimicrobial, and antidiabetic activities of carvacrol: recent advances and limitations for effective formulations FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات