Journal of Human Environment and Health Promotion (JHEHP) is an international, quarterly, peer reviewed journal that aims to receive and publish high quality scientific papers involved in environmental health, public health, occupational health, and food hygiene from the scientist around the world. This academic journal is published free of charge in both online and print forms, and welcomes manuscripts that meet the general criteria of novelty and scientific importance. One of the most important objectives of the JHEHP is to ensure that the papers reflect a wide range of topics regarding journal scopes; perform a fair, scientific, fast, as well as high quality peer review process; providing a wide and varied geographical coverage of articles worldwide; and publishing articles that have a reliable source of scientific information for the audience. Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure that you have read carefully all the guidelines and Author instruction provided in Submission Instruction.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. Equilibrium Isotherms of Formaldehyde Elimination from the Aqueous Solutions Containing Natural Adsorbents of Rice Bran and the Resulting Ashes FullText
4. ارزیابی ریسک مدیریت پسماندهای شهری با استفاده از تکنیک EFMEA و TOPSIS (مطالعه موردی: منطقه ۶ شهرداری تهران) FullText
5. Assessment of Environmental and Health Risks of the Chemical Industry by Applying Fuzzy Logic: A Case Study in South Tehran, Iran FullText
6. Effect of Organic Amendments on Biodegradation of Diesel Oil in Pb and Cd Polluted Soil Enriched with Vermicompost Under Ornamental Sunflower Cultivation FullText
8. Health, Safety, and Environment in the Management of Hazardous Wastes in an Oil Refinery in Tehran Province Based on the Oil and Gas Producers Association Guide FullText
10. Effect of Microencapsulation on the Viability of Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotics at Different Storage Temperatures in Doogh FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات