Iranian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Optimization
The Iranian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Optimization (IJNAO) is published twice a year by the Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Research papers dealing with different aspects of numerical analysis, optimization and their applications are considered for publication. Manuscripts should be in English, original and should not be under consideration for publication by any other journal.
Peer Review Process
Manuscripts are considered for publication in IJNAO provided they have not been ublished or accepted for publication elsewhere and are not being concurrently considered in another journal. Authors will usually be notified of acceptance, rejection, or need for revision within ۶ months.
Articles are judged on their contribution to the advancement of the science and/or practice of Numerical Analysis and Optimization. IJNAO editors expect all manuscripts to meet high standards for scholarly work. Manuscripts are judged not only on depth and scope of ideas presented, but also on their clarity, organization, readability, and balanced argumentation.
The author’s name(s) and credentials are removed prior to the review process to maximize objectivity and ensure that the manuscripts are judged solely on the basis of content and contribution to the field.
All submissions to IJNAO are first evaluated by the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or one of the journal’s Associate Editors for their appropriateness to the scope and objectives of IJNAO. If deemed appropriate, the paper is sent out for review using a double blind process. Manuscripts are reviewed simultaneously by reviewers who are experts in their respective fields. The first review of every manuscript is performed by at least two anonymous referees. Upon the receipt of the referee’s reports, the paper is accepted, rejected, or send back to the author(s) for revision. Revised papers are assigned to an Associate Editor who makes an evaluation of the acceptability of the revision. Based upon the Associate Editor’s evaluation, the paper is accepted, rejected, or returned to the author(s) for another revision. The second revision is then evaluated by the Editor-in-Chief, possibly in consultation with the Associate Editor who handled the original paper and the first revision, for a usually final resolution.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
مجله ایرانی آنالیز عددی و بهینه سازی
Holder: دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
Frequency: Two seasons
First publish: 1387
Scientometrics of publisher
Advanced search in this journal papers
zip code: 91775-1159
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- mathematical analysis and its contemporary applications
- Journal of Decisions and Operations Research
- Journal of Fuzzy Extension & Applications
- Mathematics and Computational Sciences
- Mathematical Analysis and Convex Optimization
- Advances in Mathematical Finance and Applications
- Transactions on Combinatorics
- Categories and General Algebraic Structures with Applications
- Computational Research Progress in Applied Science & Engineering
- Journal of Algebraic Systems
- 12 March 2021: The First National Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
- 18 January 2017: 5Seminar on Harmonic Analysis and Applications
- 11 September 2018: Second Conference on the Education and Applications of Mathematics
- 26 May 2016: سومین کنفرانس ملی ریاضیات صنعتی
- 14 May 2015: The Second National Conference on Mathematics and its Applications in Engineering Sciences
- 8 May 2013: Fourth Conference on Numerical Analysis and Its Applications
- 14 February 2013: The Conference on Accounting, Financial Management and Investment
- 23 January 2013: First Seminar on Harmonic Analysis and Applications
- 25 December 2012: Congress Borders Mathematical Sciences Conference in Honor Doctor Siavash Shahshahani
- 21 February 2013: Regional Conference on Accounting and Auditing