National Conference Management Solutions for Rural Entrepreneurship Development in Iran
Subjects Covered: Urban, Rural and Regional Economics، Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics
Holders: دانشگاه حکیم سبزواری, دانشگاه حكيم سبزواري و تحت حمایت سیویلیکا
The indigenous knowledge which is the result of datum and experience collection of local folks and societies in successive generations is a valuable body that should be considered for getting to sustainable development.
Recently the perpetual cooperation of indigenous knowledge and modern academic knowledge has been considered by researchers,managers and plan makers of countries,for comprehensive advancement of human beings,as well as food supply,welfare and security.
Nowadays,ecosystem disruption and extinction of the important biological species is one of the main problems of the world. Unfortunately human being is the main agent of such destruction,whereas his life is completely dependent on this unique biosphere.
To save the earth from such a vast ruin which itself guarantees human’s survive,we’d better make use of academic modern sciences and indigenous knowledge.
The aims of convening international conference on the traditional knowledge for conservation of biodiversity are to attract worldwide attention to such a phenomenon,to collect indigenous data and sciences from different parts of the world,and to study its influence on conservation of biodiversity. These indigenous sciences in cases have protected the important and valuable species,and in some other cases have led to their extinction.
Hereby we request the pleasure of all researchers’ presence and those who are interested to participate in this conference.
We hope by your presence and by presenting the results of the related researches,regarding indigenous science we take a small step forward for protecting biodiversity.
- Indigenous Knowledge and sustainable use of nature
- Indigenous Knowledge and biodiversity conservation
- Indigenous Knowledge; religions,sects and biodiversity conservation
- Converging of Indigenous Knowledge and modern sciences for conservation of biodiversity
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین کنفرانس تحت تایید و حمایت سیویلیکا برگزار میشود و مقالات آن در سیویلیکا و کنسرسیوم محتوای ملی نمایه و منتشر خواهد شد
- 15 December 2021: The First National Conference on Economic Diplomacy of IR. Iran (Challenges and Opportunities 2021-2025)
- 24 February 2022: Fifth National Conference on New Technologies in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment of Iran
- 6 March 2022: The first national conference on green management in the third millennium "Experiences, Challenges and Solutions
- 22 October 2021: Seventh International Conference on Science and Technology of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources and Environment of Iran
- 24 August 2021: The first national conference on community-based research in agriculture, natural resources and the environment
- 27 May 2021: Sixth Conference on New Findings in Agricultural Sciences, Environment and Natural Resources
- 9 June 2021: Second International Conference and Fifth National Conference on Natural Resources and Environment
- 9 December 2020: National Conference on Economy, Commercialization and Processing of Dates
- 1 June 2021: Twelfth National Conference on Agricultural Economics
- 10 June 2021: The 11th National Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources