International Conference on Sustainable" Agriculture for Food, Energy, Industry And Environment In "Regional And Global Context
Subjects Covered: Environmental Sciences
Holders: دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی واحد علوم و تحقیقات تهران, دانشگاه آزاد اسلامي واحد علوم و تحقيقات تهران و تحت حمایت سیویلیکا
ICSA has organized seven conferences on sustainable agriculture for food, energy and industry; two in Germany, and one each in China, Canada and Japan, Denmark and Malyasia . Keeping these facts in view, the 8th International Conference is organized with following objectives :
(a) To provide an international forum for scientists, farmers, consumers, industrial, material and energy producers in the field of agriculture and energy to exchange information and achievements in research, technology, education and policy.
(b) To identify long term challenges to cater to food, energy , industry and environment sectors and formulation of strategies to achieve the UN millennium goals of food and energy security and reducing hunger.
(c) To harness and promote the international partnership
Contributors are requested to specify topic of the conference for their intended presentation from among the following themes and related topics.
- Food ,feed and fiber processing for Value Addition with zero waste
- Environment and Ecofriendly Bioorganic agriculture
- Energy generation & application and Environment in Industry
- Management and conservation of natural resources and applied inputs like land, water , energy and various inputs
- Innovative technologies and their applications for Green Renewable Energy Systems
- SMART farming , precision and Climate resilient agriculture
- Food and Nutrtion Security, Quality assurance and food safety
- Conversion of Municipal Solid waste into value added manures
- Innovative technologies for production and use of biogas and biofuels
- Innovative technologies for generation of bioenergy from agriculture and livestock waste
- Socio-economic dimensuions of food security & safety, energy, environment and medium to small scale enterprises for management of rural bioresources
The technical programme of the International Conference will consist of plenary lectures, lead papers, contributory papers, discussions with scientists, policy planners, representatives from industry and NGO’s and a poster presentation.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین کنفرانس تحت تایید و حمایت سیویلیکا برگزار میشود و مقالات آن در سیویلیکا و کنسرسیوم محتوای ملی نمایه و منتشر خواهد شد
- 10 May 2022: 9th National Conference and Exhibition on the Environment and Upcoming Crisis
- 22 February 2022: Twenty-sixth National-Regional Conference on Environment in Land Planning, Status and Perspective (Global Regional Operations)
- 21 April 2010: The second national conference of healthy city
- 10 March 2021: 6th International Conference on Agricultural and Environmental with a Sustainable Development Approach
- 14 November 2020: The sixth conference and side exhibition of the cement industry and the horizon ahead
- 20 October 2021: The Second National Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in the Qur'an and the Concepts of the Life Sciences
- 27 October 2020: 8th National Congress of Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences, Natural Resources and Sustainable Environment
- 19 November 2020: Student Conference on the Dimensions and Effects of Corona on Iran
- 24 February 2020: National conference on advanced sciences and technologies in water, energy and environment
- 27 September 2020: National Conference on Vision of the Country