Subjects Covered: Infectious Diseases، Cancer، Microbiology، Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology and Genetics
Holders: انستيتو مطالعات بيولوژيكي و واكسن سازي نسيم
ICB 2018, 2nd International Congress on Biomedicine, will be held from December 18th to 21th, 2018 in Tehran, Iran. It is organized by Biological and Vaccination Reaserch Institute (Nasim).
ICB annually will bring together leading scientist and researchers among the North American, European, and Asian continents to state recent momentous scientific advances into all aspects of Medical and Biology.
The congress series includes three days of oral presentations and poster sessions. It also includes workshops, tutorials and challenges just before and after the congress.
It would be great chance toward the Iranian biomedical community will host this congress in Iran for the first time. It would be a pleasure and honor if we can bring together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about biomedicine fields, present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world. You could be part of it...
- 28 August 2021: Twenty-second Iranian Congress of Microbiology (Virtual)
- 1 December 2021: International Conference on Human Genetics and Genomics
- 2 September 2020: 21st congress on reproductive biomedicine and 16th congress on stem cell biology & technology
- 9 November 2020: fourth International Biomedical Congress (ICB2020)
- 11 June 2020: 2nd national coference on safety and infection control and prevention of treatment centers
- 12 April 2020: 3th international congress on stem cells & regenerative medicine focused on clinical applications & economy
- 18 August 2020: 21th International Congress of Microbiology of Iran
- 3 November 2021: Fifth International Cancer Congress
- 26 February 2020: 15th International Congress of Breast Cancer
- 16 December 2020: Student Congress, Women