کداختصاصی کنفرانس: COMPOSIT06
Organizer: Iran University of Science and Technology, دانشگاه علم و صنعت ايران Sponsored and Indexed by Civilica
Held city: Tehran
The 6th International Conference on Composites Characterization, Fabrication and Application (CCFA-6) is aimed to bring together both engineers and researchers of the field to review and discuss the recent practical and theoretical methods/approaches to address composite characteristics and manufacturing processes. The conference focuses on the state-of-the-art in automobile, piping, marine and civil engineering structures, bio-composites, micro, and nanocomposites.
A. Materials Characteristics
Mechanical and Physical Properties, Materials testing, Strength and Stiffness, Effects of Residual Stresses, Durability and Aging, Fracture Mechanics, Fatigue Damage and Cracking, Thermal Stresses and Creep, Impact and Dynamic Response, Degradation of Composites.
Fabrication and Methods, Repair Technologies, Strengthening and Rehabilitation Micro/Nano-Composite Fabrication, Machining of CFRP Laminates, Hybrid Composites and Lamination, Autoclave, Filament Winding Process, Sandwich Panels, Extrusion Process, Pultrusion Process, Vacuum Bagging.
Automotive structures, Light-Weight Transportation, Vibration Damping, Structural Response and Design, Anchorage Systems, Connections and Joints, Bio-composites/ Implants, Micro- and Nanotechnology Composites, Textile Composites, Applications in Structural Concrete, Applications in Wood, Steel Structures, Structural Health Monitoring and Intelligent Sensing, Heat Resistance, Piping, Wrapping and Jacketing FRP composite.
D. Analysis and Safety
Codes and Standards, Safety and Security, Environmental Impact, Modeling and Simulation, Low-Cost Composites, Recycling, Material Resistance Factors and Design Criteria, Renewable Materials Filled Composites, Simulation and Analysis of Functionally Graded Material (FGM).
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the ScienceThe conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2nd International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication and Application
- 4th International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication, and Application (CCFA-4)
- Fifth International Composite Conference
- The 7th International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication and Application
- 23 December 2020: The 7th International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication and Application
- 28 October 2020: Composite Application in Technology Conference
- 25 January 2017: Composite Application in Technology Conference
- 20 December 2016: Fifth International Composite Conference
- 16 December 2014: 4th International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication, and Application (CCFA-4)
- 18 May 2016:
- 27 December 2010: 2nd International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication and Application