The first international conference on Improving Resilience of Healthcare and Critical Facilities
Conference Subjects: General Engineering
Conference Venue: Tehran
Introducing the Conference:
The First International Conference of Improving Resilience on Health and Critical Facilities (IRHCF) aims to bring together public and private stakeholders, academics, researchers and experts in the field of health facilities and public buildings construction. It will provide a platform to discuss latest technical advancements and innovations in the area of resilience of critical facilities. It is an excellent opportunity for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, and for discoursing facing challenges.
The goal is to held a successful event of the highest standards to promote achievement of BEHTAB Project. It will bring decision makers, local authorities, hospital managers, academics, researchers and practitioners from leading public and private institutions and universities to exchange thoughts and highlight the latest developments and findings in design, construction and maintenance of health facilities and public buildings.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
Secretariat Fax: 02634164090
Secretariat Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretariat Website: Official Website
- 2020-02-24: The 7th National Conference on New research and studies in Geography, Architecture and Urbanism of Iran
- 2019-12-19: The 2nd National Conference on Research and Development in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Modern Urbanism
- 2019-12-17: 4th International Conference and Exhibition on New Findings of Civil, Architectural and Iran Building Industry Ircivil 2019
- 2019-11-26: 8th National Conference on Rainwater Catchment Systems
- 2019-11-11: 1International Conferemce,2Natioanl Conference on knowledge - based Civil, Architecture and Urbanism