The first international conference on Improving Resilience of Healthcare and Critical Facilities
The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: General Engineering
Conference Venue: Tehran
Introducing the Conference:
The First International Conference of Improving Resilience on Health and Critical Facilities (IRHCF) aims to bring together public and private stakeholders, academics, researchers and experts in the field of health facilities and public buildings construction. It will provide a platform to discuss latest technical advancements and innovations in the area of resilience of critical facilities. It is an excellent opportunity for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, and for discoursing facing challenges.
The goal is to held a successful event of the highest standards to promote achievement of BEHTAB Project. It will bring decision makers, local authorities, hospital managers, academics, researchers and practitioners from leading public and private institutions and universities to exchange thoughts and highlight the latest developments and findings in design, construction and maintenance of health facilities and public buildings.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-06-01: 1st National Conference on Civil Engineering - Ardabil: Hazards, Performance and Safety
- 2020-03-16: Conference on Environment, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Development
- 2020-03-10: International Conference on Civil, Architecture, Development and Reconstruction of Urban Infrastructure in Iran
- 2020-03-09: Third International Conference on Modern Engineering, Architecture, Urban Development and Environmental Studies in the 21st Century
- 2020-02-26: The 4th Conference on Architecture, Civil, Agriculture and Environment