COI code: MCED03_216
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors UNCERTAINTY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH:The case study of The Islamic Republic of IranAmirhosein Najafzadeh - PhD Student, Department of Economics, Qom Branch, Mofid University, Qom, Iran
Sayad Ziaaddin Kiaalhosseini - Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Qom Branch, Mofid University, Qom, Iran
Abstract:In this Research the empirical relationship between output growth and output growth uncertainty has been examined for the Islamic Republic of Iran by using quarterly data over the period 1960 – 2015. The econometric methodology employs GARCH models and Full Information Maximum Likelihood (FIML) method and proxies output uncertainty by the conditional variance of shocks to output growth. According to the results Keynes hypothesis is accepted, as a proof of an inverse relationship between these two variables
Keywords:output variability, output growth, economic growth, Volatility, GARCH models
COI code: MCED03_216
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Najafzadeh, Amirhosein & Sayad Ziaaddin Kiaalhosseini, 2016, UNCERTAINTY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH:The case study of The Islamic Republic of Iran, 3rd International Management Conference, culture and economic development, تربت حيدريه, دانشگاه تربيت حيدريه, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-MCED03-MCED03_216.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Najafzadeh, Amirhosein & Sayad Ziaaddin Kiaalhosseini, 2016)
Second and more: (Najafzadeh & Kiaalhosseini, 2016)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: Nonprofit Institute
Paper No.: 427
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Providing Multi-objective Multi-Purpose Model for Multi-Garbage Routing Vehicles with Time Limit and Load Carrying-out in Back and Solving with Over-Incorporation Algorithms
- the discovery of the credit card transactions suspicious of fraud using unsupervised datamining methods (single-link hierarchical clustering)
- A new hybrid approach based on k-means and linear regression to predict stock price and direction in short-term period
- Investigating the Origins and Factors Influencing the Formation of Kuwaiti Consumer Animosity towardIranian Products
- An implementing and assessing model for the parent corporates based on Balanced Score Card
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.