1st National Conference on New Studies in Entrepreneurship and Business Management
The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: Business ، Management
Conference Venue: Semnan
The 1st National Conference on New Studies in Entrepreneurship and Business Management will be hosted by Faculty of Humanities, Semnan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Semnan, Iran (NSEBM-2019). This conference is an opportunity for academics, experts and consultants throughout the country to participate in a research based conference based on management and development in innovation and entrepreneurship in business relating to private sector, coop rations and government as well as skill organizations to cooperate, interact and exchange their ideas.
More over; this conference deals with many interdisciplinary subjects which can be used as a tool for innovation and entrepreneurship, social innovation and entrepreneurship, women's entrepreneurship, rural entrepreneurship and family entrepreneurship which in turn can lead itself to smart cities.
● Marketing and business management
● Innovation and creativity
● Industry, production and technology management
● Accounting and financial management
● Insurance and banking
●Media and communication management
●Economy and management
●Low, political science and police
●Tourism and hotel management
●Technology and information managment
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-04-23: National Conference on Management, Ethics and Business
- 2020-02-26: First National Conference of New Business on Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2020-01-20: Sixth International Conference on Accounting, Business Management and Innovation
- 2020-01-17: 2nd International Conference on Modern Business Management, Accounting, Economics and Banking Tricks with Business Growth Approach
- 2020-01-16: 3rd National Conference on New Patterns of Business Management on the approach of increasing production support