Evaluation of vaccine candidate antigens in Toxoplasma gondii
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is MEDISM22_161. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Phosphinic amides and oxadiazole ۲-oxides potential drug candidates for schistosomiasis
- Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori by serological and invasive pathology in Shahr e kord patients
- Co-infection of Gardnella vaginalis and human papillomavirus in cervical samples: A multicenter study in Iran
- The prevalence of Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Bacterial Vaginosis in Women with Unexplained Infertility Problems
- Evaluation of antibiotic resistance pattern of Acinetobacter strains isolated from patients admitted to four hospitals in Isfahan province
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.