Publisher of Iranian Journals and Conference Proceedings

Please waite ..
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
Publisher of Iranian Journals and Conference Proceedings
عنوان
Paper

The Efficacy of Montelukast in Adjunct with Amoxicillin in Treatment of Acute Otitis Media (AOM) in Children

تعداد صفحات: 6 | تعداد نمایش خلاصه: 68 | نظرات: 0
سال انتشار: 1396
کد COI Paper: JR_INJPM-5-1_015
زبان Paper: Englishglish
(فایل این Paper در 6 صفحه با فرمت PDF قابل دریافت می باشد)

راهنمای دانلود فایل کامل این Paper

اگر در مجموعه سیویلیکا عضو نیستید، به راحتی می توانید از طریق فرم روبرو اصل این Paper را خریداری نمایید.

با عضویت در سیویلیکا می توانید اصل مقالات را با حداقل ۳۳ درصد تخفیف (دو سوم قیمت خرید تک Paper) دریافت نمایید. برای عضویت در سیویلیکا به صفحه ثبت نام مراجعه نمایید.در صورتی که دارای نام کاربری در مجموعه سیویلیکا هستید، ابتدا از قسمت بالای صفحه با نام کاربری خود وارد شده و سپس به این صفحه مراجعه نمایید.

لطفا قبل از اقدام به خرید اینترنتی این Paper، ابتدا تعداد صفحات Paper را در بالای این صفحه کنترل نمایید.

برای راهنمایی کاملتر راهنمای سایت را مطالعه کنید.

خرید و دانلود فایل Paper

با استفاده از پرداخت اینترنتی بسیار سریع و ساده می توانید اصل این مقاله را که دارای 6 صفحه است در اختیار داشته باشید.

قیمت این مقاله : 3,000 تومان

آدرس ایمیل خود را در کادر زیر وارد نمایید:

مشخصات نویسندگان Paper The Efficacy of Montelukast in Adjunct with Amoxicillin in Treatment of Acute Otitis Media (AOM) in Children

Mohammad-Bagher Rahmati - Clinical Research Development Center of Children Hospital, Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, Bandar Abbas, Iran.
Salehe Sabouri - Herbal & Traditional Medicines Research Center, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran.
Fatemeh Sabouri - Clinical Research Development Center of Children Hospital, Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, Bandar Abbas, Iran.

چکیده Paper:

BackgroundAcute otitis media (AOM) is very common in children. In spite of spontaneously relief, some cases suffer from the recurrence and other complications occurring after AOM. Animal studies have proved that persistence of leukotrienes in the middle ear may play a role in the development of AOM. Based on this statement, treatment with leukotriene modifiers may be effective in the treatment of OM. The aim of this study was to examine the effect of adjunction of montelukast to antibacterial agents in treatment of AOM.Materials and MethodsOne hundred patients aged 2-6 years were randomly divided into two groups. One of the groups (53%) were treated with amoxicillin alone , 80-90 mg/kg amoxicillin for 10 days, and the other group (47%), received amoxicillin and montelukast 5 mg per day orally for 10 days. Patients were evaluated for resolution and complications of AOM at 2 post enrollment visits (days 2-4 and 10-14).ResultsThe patient followed-up for one month and results showed that, treatment with montelukast had beneficial effects on resolution of AOM. In monotherapy (amoxicillin alone) group, 66% of patients and in the montelukast (amoxicillin and montelukast) group, 85.1% were treated.ConclusionIn this study, the montelukast receiving group showed a better response to treatment. Based on this and previous studies, it is recommended to consider the role of inflammatory mediators in AOM. Prescribing montelukast and other leukotriene receptor antagonists may have benefits for the patients.

کلیدواژه ها:

AOM, Amoxicillin, Children, Leukotriene modifier, Montelukast

کد Paper/لینک ثابت به این Paper

برای لینک دهی به این Paper می توانید از لینک زیر استفاده نمایید. این لینک همیشه ثابت است و به عنوان سند ثبت Paper در مرجع سیویلیکا مورد استفاده قرار میگیرد:

https://civilica.com/doc/940273/

کد COI Paper: JR_INJPM-5-1_015

نحوه استناد به Paper:

در صورتی که می خواهید در اثر پژوهشی خود به این Paper ارجاع دهید، به سادگی می توانید از عبارت زیر در بخش منابع و مراجع استفاده نمایید:
undefined, undefined و undefined, undefined و undefined, undefined,1396,The Efficacy of Montelukast in Adjunct with Amoxicillin in Treatment of Acute Otitis Media (AOM) in Children,,,,,https://civilica.com/doc/940273

در داخل متن نیز هر جا که به عبارت و یا دستاوردی از این Paper اشاره شود پس از ذکر مطلب، در داخل پارانتز، مشخصات زیر نوشته می شود.
برای بار اول: (1396, Rahmati, Mohammad-Bagher؛ Salehe Sabouri و Fatemeh Sabouri)
برای بار دوم به بعد: (1396, Rahmati؛ Sabouri و Sabouri)
برای آشنایی کامل با نحوه مرجع نویسی لطفا بخش راهنمای سیویلیکا (مرجع دهی) را ملاحظه نمایید.

Research Info Management

Certificate | Report Paper

Export Citation info of this Paper to research management softwares

علم سنجی و رتبه بندی Paper

مشخصات مرکز تولید کننده این Paper به صورت زیر است:
نوع مرکز: medical university
تعداد مقالات: 503
در بخش علم سنجی پایگاه سیویلیکا می توانید رتبه بندی علمی مراکز دانشگاهی و پژوهشی کشور را بر اساس آمار مقالات نمایه شده مشاهده نمایید.

Share this paper

WHAT IS COI?

COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.

Support