EFFECT OF PROBLEM-SOLVING TRAINING ON OCCUPATIONAL STRESS OF MEDICAL EMERGENCYPERSONNEL
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is EMERGENCYMED14_004. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- بهبود ارائه خدمات در بخش اورژانس بیمارستانی با استفاده از مدلسازی صف
- Information technology and pre_hospital Emergency centers and the emergency room in the hospital
- Diagnosis of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest by emergency medical dispatchers: a diagnostic accuracy study
- Epidemiological Features of Injured Patients Examined by Tehran Emergency Medical Service Technicians
- Experiences of Pre-hospital Emergency Personals in Road Traffic Injuries of South-East of Iran: Qualitative Research
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.