COI code: OWCI01_072
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Trade, Economic Growth and Natural ResourcesMaryam ASGHARI - PH.D in Environmental Economics and International Trade ,Shahid Ashrafi Isfahani University, Isfahan,
Fahimeh RAHNAVARD - M.A in Shahid Ashrafi Isfahani University, Isfahan,
Abstract:Twenty years ago a consensus had emerged that trade and natural resources strongly promoted growth. The intervening period has seen a large wave of trade in the developing world. There has also been a surge of research on openness, natural resources (water, land)
Keywords:Adress: Shahid Ashrafi Esfahani University, Jonoubi Ghaem Boulevard, Sepahan Shahr, Esfahan, Iran
COI code: OWCI01_072
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
ASGHARI, Maryam & Fahimeh RAHNAVARD, 2015, Trade, Economic Growth and Natural Resources, National Conference on Water Efficiency in Industry Challenges and Solutions, اصفهان, دانشگاه اصفهان, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-OWCI01-OWCI01_072.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (ASGHARI, Maryam & Fahimeh RAHNAVARD, 2015)
Second and more: (ASGHARI & RAHNAVARD, 2015)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Experimental Study on the Variations of Head Velocity in Turbidity Currents
- Sedimentation process and their consequence on managing the operation and maintenance of hydraulic structures using SHARC model _ a case study of the Dez re-regulation Dam in Dezful
- Stochastic modeling to Prediction of local scour depht on the basis river morphologhical changes in braided river
- Comparison of numerical, experimental and empirical results for flows over simple vertical drop
- Radial and vertical velocity modeling under deflector in vortex chamber
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.