A Machine Learning Approach to Predict Creatine Kinase Test Results
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_IJSE-4-4_005. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Unemployment: Panel Data Approach
- Multitasking in Knowledge Intensive Business Services
- Digital Readiness and Competitiveness of the EU Higher Education Institutions: The COVID-۱۹ Pandemic Impact
- Methodology for the Application of Nonparametric Control Charts into Practice
- A Study on Multisecret-Sharing Schemes Based on Linear Codes
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.