COI code: IRCCE06_049
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Removal of cationic dyes from aqueous solution by adsorption onto hydrophobic/hydrophilic PVDF and PGO polymer surfaceMehran Khansanami - Department of physics, Sharif university of technology, Tehran, Iran
Ali Esfandiar - Department of physics, Sharif university of technology, Tehran, Iran
Abstract:Graphene Oxide (GO) with regarding to its stability and selectivity in aqueous phase process, attract great attention in membrane science. That being said, the functional moieties of GO could be used for membrane surface modification, while ensuring simultaneous removal and recycling of industrial cationic organic dyes. Herein, we present a versatile porous structured Poly Vinylidene Fluoride-Graphene Oxide (PGO) membranes that prepared by phase inversion-immersion precipitation method as a adsorbate in the dye solutions. The SEM, EDX and CA characterizations confirm homogeneous dispersion of GO sheets on PVDF polymer matrix.
Keywords:separation, polymer modification, adsorption, hydrophobic/ hydrophilic polymers.
COI code: IRCCE06_049
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Khansanami, Mehran & Ali Esfandiar, 2019, Removal of cationic dyes from aqueous solution by adsorption onto hydrophobic/hydrophilic PVDF and PGO polymer surface, 6th International Conference on Chemical and Chemical Engineering, تهران, دبيرخانه دائمي كنفرانس, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRCCE06-IRCCE06_049.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Khansanami, Mehran & Ali Esfandiar, 2019)
Second and more: (Khansanami & Esfandiar, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 12892
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Preparation and characterization of Fe3O4@SiO2/APTPOSS core–shell composite nanomagnetics and it is application in the synthesis of 2-amino-4H-chromene via multicomponent reactions at room temperature
- Synthesis and characterization of Zn-Al-NO3-LDH/ninhydrin nanocomposite and investigation of congo red dye adsorption process with that from aqueous solution
- A review on herbal remedies for cancer treatment and investigating drug-carrying nanosystems
- Synthesis, Characterization, Antibacterial activity and Luminescence studies of Terbium(III) complex as a BSA and fluorescent probe
- Computational and Experimental Study on the Interaction of Terbium(III) and Holmium(III) Complexes with Human Serum Albumin
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.