COI code: IRCCE06_052
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Effect of different solvents on PVDF membrane morphology in polymerization process with presence of Graphene Oxide sheetsMehran Khansanami - Department of physics, Sharif university of technology, Tehran, Iran
Ali Esfandiar - Department of physics, Sharif university of technology, Tehran, Iran
Abstract:Poly Vinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) polymer because of its unique chemical, thermal and physical properties, can used in many applications as a polymeric material. Depend on different applications like membrane technology or sensor science, there are many synthesis methods with applying different peripheral conditions. During this study effect of different solvents on the membranes morphology for water treatment application will be investigated and then PVDF/GO (PGO) composite membranes are prepared by phase inversion-immersion precipitation method.
Keywords:polymerization process, PVDF polymer, phase inversion, Graphene Oxide.
COI code: IRCCE06_052
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Khansanami, Mehran & Ali Esfandiar, 2019, Effect of different solvents on PVDF membrane morphology in polymerization process with presence of Graphene Oxide sheets, 6th International Conference on Chemical and Chemical Engineering, تهران, دبيرخانه دائمي كنفرانس, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRCCE06-IRCCE06_052.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Khansanami, Mehran & Ali Esfandiar, 2019)
Second and more: (Khansanami & Esfandiar, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 12892
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Determine the effects of pressure, particle size and inlet gas velocity on its proficiency by MFIX with modeling of Lithium-Titanium gas-solid fluidized beds
- Modeling and constrained optimization of an auto-thermalammonia synthesis reactor using genetic algorithm
- Theoretical Study of the Solvent Effect on the Stability Energies of Serine and Threonine Amino Acids
- One-Pot Synthesis of N-Alkyl Purine and Pyrimidine Derivatives from Alcohols using Ph3P/I2: A Rapid Route to Carboacyclic Nucleoside Synthesis
- Synthesis of Some Novel Eugenol Ether Derivatives includingβ-Hydroxypropyl-Bonded Azole Frameworks as New Analogsof β-Adrenoceptor Antagonists
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.