Synthesis and Characterization of Thermally-Reduced Graphene
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_IJEE-4-1_009. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- The effect of polymer fibers on the mechanical properties of concrete and its parameters
- تحلیل تاثیر عوامل موثر بر عملکرد مخازن ته نشینی فاضلاب با استفاده از مدلسازی عددی و ارائه مدلی کارا
- Studying Energy demands and renewable energy resources in the Middle East and replacing natural gas with solar and wind energy to supply energy demand in Iran’s building sector
- Cement pollution and its high production and usage in the United States, China and Iran and available solutions through cleaner technologies
- شاخص های گردشگری بافت تاریخی اصفهان (نمونه موردی :محله جویباره)
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.