Publisher of Iranian Journals and Conference Proceedings

Please waite ..
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
Publisher of Iranian Journals and Conference Proceedings
عنوان
Paper

The quality of mother‑child relationship and borderline personality: The role of mediator object relations

تعداد صفحات: 6 | تعداد نمایش خلاصه: 91 | نظرات: 0
سال انتشار: 1395
کد COI Paper: JR_EPR-2-4_008
زبان Paper: Englishglish
(فایل این Paper در 6 صفحه با فرمت PDF قابل دریافت می باشد)

راهنمای دانلود فایل کامل این Paper

اگر در مجموعه سیویلیکا عضو نیستید، به راحتی می توانید از طریق فرم روبرو اصل این Paper را خریداری نمایید.

با عضویت در سیویلیکا می توانید اصل مقالات را با حداقل ۳۳ درصد تخفیف (دو سوم قیمت خرید تک Paper) دریافت نمایید. برای عضویت در سیویلیکا به صفحه ثبت نام مراجعه نمایید.در صورتی که دارای نام کاربری در مجموعه سیویلیکا هستید، ابتدا از قسمت بالای صفحه با نام کاربری خود وارد شده و سپس به این صفحه مراجعه نمایید.

لطفا قبل از اقدام به خرید اینترنتی این Paper، ابتدا تعداد صفحات Paper را در بالای این صفحه کنترل نمایید.

برای راهنمایی کاملتر راهنمای سایت را مطالعه کنید.

خرید و دانلود فایل Paper

با استفاده از پرداخت اینترنتی بسیار سریع و ساده می توانید اصل این مقاله را که دارای 6 صفحه است در اختیار داشته باشید.

قیمت این مقاله : 3,000 تومان

آدرس ایمیل خود را در کادر زیر وارد نمایید:

مشخصات نویسندگان Paper The quality of mother‑child relationship and borderline personality: The role of mediator object relations

Mohsen Tamaddonfard - Department of Psychology, Isfahan(Khorasgan) Branch, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan, Iran,
Nader Monirpoor - Department of Clinical Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Qom, IR Iran

چکیده Paper:

Aim: Borderline personality characterized by the instability of interpersonal relationships, self‑concept and mood swings is one the most common disorders in clinical settings. Scholars theorizing on object relations, as pioneers of borderline personality, consider borderline personality as a result of childhood trauma, and associated with initial objects. The present paper aims to explain the structural modelof borderline personality based upon the quality of mother‑child relationships through the mediatorrole of object relations. Methods: A total of 402 students (184 males and 218 females) at Islamic Azad University of Qom and University of Qom in the first semester of 2013–2014 were selected bystratified random sampling. They completed Borderline Personality Inventory, Bell Object Relations Inventory, and Parent‑Child Relationship Scale–Mother. The data were analyzed using SPSS, LISREL,Cronbach’s alpha coefficients, exploratory factor analysis, confirmatory factor analysis, and structural equation modeling. Results: The quality of the mother‑child relationship directly explains 1.44%and through mediating object relations 14.31%, and a total of 15.75% of the variance of borderline personality. Conclusion: Based on these results, the quality of object relations plays a crucial role in mediating mother‑child relationship and borderline personality.

کلیدواژه ها:

Borderline personality, object relations, the quality of mother‑child relationship

کد Paper/لینک ثابت به این Paper

برای لینک دهی به این Paper می توانید از لینک زیر استفاده نمایید. این لینک همیشه ثابت است و به عنوان سند ثبت Paper در مرجع سیویلیکا مورد استفاده قرار میگیرد:

https://civilica.com/doc/665612/

کد COI Paper: JR_EPR-2-4_008

نحوه استناد به Paper:

در صورتی که می خواهید در اثر پژوهشی خود به این Paper ارجاع دهید، به سادگی می توانید از عبارت زیر در بخش منابع و مراجع استفاده نمایید:
undefined, undefined و undefined, undefined,1395,The quality of mother‑child relationship and borderline personality: The role of mediator object relations,,,,,https://civilica.com/doc/665612

در داخل متن نیز هر جا که به عبارت و یا دستاوردی از این Paper اشاره شود پس از ذکر مطلب، در داخل پارانتز، مشخصات زیر نوشته می شود.
برای بار اول: (1395, Tamaddonfard, Mohsen؛ Nader Monirpoor)
برای بار دوم به بعد: (1395, Tamaddonfard؛ Monirpoor)
برای آشنایی کامل با نحوه مرجع نویسی لطفا بخش راهنمای سیویلیکا (مرجع دهی) را ملاحظه نمایید.

Research Info Management

Certificate | Report Paper

Export Citation info of this Paper to research management softwares

علم سنجی و رتبه بندی Paper

مشخصات مرکز تولید کننده این Paper به صورت زیر است:
نوع مرکز: azad university
تعداد مقالات: 8,838
در بخش علم سنجی پایگاه سیویلیکا می توانید رتبه بندی علمی مراکز دانشگاهی و پژوهشی کشور را بر اساس آمار مقالات نمایه شده مشاهده نمایید.

New RelatedPapers

Share this paper

WHAT IS COI?

COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.

Support