Journal of Research in Health Sciences
The Journal of Research in Health Sciences (JRHS) is the official journal of the School of Public Health; Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, which is published quarterly. Since ۲۰۱۷, JRHS is published electronically.
JRHS is a peer-reviewed, scientific publication which is produced quarterly and is a multidisciplinary journal in the field of public health, publishing contributions from Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health, Occupational Health, Environmental Health, Health Education, and Preventive and Social Medicine.
We do not publish clinical trials, nursing studies, animal studies, qualitative studies, nutritional studies, health insurance, and hospital management. In addition, we do not publish the results of laboratory and chemical studies in the field of ergonomics, occupational health, and environmental health.
مجله تحقیقات در علوم سلامت
Holder: دانشگاه علوم پزشکی همدان
First publish: 1389
Scientometrics of publisher
Advanced search in this journal papers
fax: 38380292 081
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- 22 July 2021: Sixth International Conference on Health, Treatment and Health Promotion
- 3 July 2021: First National Conference on Psychopathological Studies and New Methods of Treatment
- 10 March 2021: National Conference on Agriculture and Health
- 25 February 2021: 3rd National Conference on Sports Science With the approach of sport, health and society
- 17 February 2021: The first national conference on crisis intervention and mental health promotion
- 12 December 2020: Third Conference on Information Technology and Health Promotion
- 30 December 2020: Tha National Conference on Health and Food industry
- 2 December 2020: National Conference on Social Health in Crisis
- 18 February 2021: National Conference on Health Insurance, COVID-19 epidemic with a health system economics approach
- 20 February 2020: The 3nd National Conference on Lifestyle and Health