The Interdisciplinary Studies of Quran & Hadith (ISQH) is an international,open-access,academic,peer-reviewed journal and follows a double-blind review policy. This multidisciplinary journal covers the entire studies in humanities and islamic sciences from the perspective of Quran and Hadith.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. The Economic Strategies Adopted by the Prophet (pbuh) and their Effects on Muslims’ Economic Independence in Medina FullText
3. Analysis of the Textual Coherence in Nahj-Al-Balagheh Based on Halliday and Hassan Model: A Case Study of Ashbah Sermon FullText
6. Translation of Culture-Specific Items in Three Chapters of the Holy Quran: The Case Study of Translators with Different L۱ Backgrounds FullText
7. Image of God Reconsidered through Character of Seth: Islamic Hadith Literature as a Bridge between the Holy Qur’an and the Judeo-Christian Resources FullText
8. A Case for the Permissibility of Looking at a Non-Mahram Based on the Rule of Abolishing Specificity in the Authentic Hadith of ʿAbbād ibn Ṣuhayb FullText
9. Investigation into Conceptual Metaphors of Death in the Quran Based on Cognitive Semantics FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات