International Journal of Health Studies
The International Journal of Health Studies (The Official Journal of Shahroud University of Medical Sciences) intends to publish an open-access, online-only issue on behavioral sciences. It is a peer-reviewed, scientific publication that welcomes the submission of original, previously unpublished manuscripts directed to the field of behavioral medicine including: understandings of disease prevention, health promotion, health disparities, identification of health risk factors, and interventions designed to reduce health risks, ameliorate health disparities, enhancing all aspects of health. The journal seeks to advance knowledge and theory in these domains in all segments of the population and across the lifespan, in local, national, and global contexts, and with an emphasis on the synergies that exist between biological, psychological, psychosocial, and structural factors as they related to these areas of study and across health states.
The International Journal of Health Studies publishes Original Articles, Review Articles, Brief Reports, Perspectives, Editorials and Correspondence. Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they have not been and will not be published elsewhere substantially in any format.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
مجله بین المللی مطالعات سلامت
Holder: دانشگاه علوم پزشکی شاهرود
MSRT License: 93/5158
First publish: 1394
Scientometrics of publisher
Advanced search in this journal papers
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- 17 November 2021: Fifth National Conference on Sports Science, Physical Education and Social Health
- 22 July 2021: Sixth International Conference on Health, Treatment and Health Promotion
- 10 March 2021: National Conference on Agriculture and Health
- 25 February 2021: 3rd National Conference on Sports Science With the approach of sport, health and society
- 17 February 2021: The first national conference on crisis intervention and mental health promotion
- 12 December 2020: Third Conference on Information Technology and Health Promotion
- 30 December 2020: Tha National Conference on Health and Food industry
- 2 December 2020: National Conference on Social Health in Crisis
- 20 February 2020: The 3nd National Conference on Lifestyle and Health
- 22 April 2020: The 11th National Conference of sireye alavi with the Health Approach