Multidisciplinary Cancer Investigation
Multidisciplinary Cancer Investigation is a quarterly peer-reviewed journal focusing on all aspects of cancer research from bench to bedside. MCI aims to encourage comprehensive, multi-professional cancer research.
This journal is devoted to publishing substantial original studies with multidisciplinary approach in all areas of cancer research including basic and translational research, prevention, early detection, diagnosis, treatment, molecular and cellular biology, genetics, immunotherapy and regenerative medicine, biotechnology, epidemiology, psychological issues, rehabilitation, complementary and alternative medicine, medical ethics and law, informatics interventions, quality of life as well as novel engineering modalities in cancer therapy such as biomaterials, biophotonics, radiowave applications and bioelectronics medicine.
MCI received approval from the Commission for Accreditation & Improvement of Iranian Medical Journals according to certificate number ۷۰۰/۷۱۴ on ۱۴ May ۲۰۱۷.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
مجله تحقیقات سرطان
Holder: پژوهشکده سرطان پستان جهاد دانشگاهی
MSRT License: 94/9648
First publish: 1395
Advanced search in this journal papers
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- 3 November 2021: Fifth International Cancer Congress
- 26 February 2020: 15th International Congress of Breast Cancer
- 16 December 2020: Student Congress, Women
- 15 April 2020: 9th Annual Congress of Iranian Association of Women
- 6 November 2019: annual multidisciplinary uro-oncology congress
- 9 October 2019: Fourth mid term Congress of Iranian Society of Surgeons Kerman Branch Congress on Common Cancer in Surgery
- 23 October 2019: 10th international tehran breast cancer congress 3rd national congress of integrative 3rd national seminar of sarcoma
- 18 September 2019: intrernational congress of supportive care of patients with child hood caner
- 18 September 2019: Second National Conference on Information Technology and Health Promotion
- 20 February 2019: The 29th annual congress of the Iranian Cancer Institute