International Journal of Maritime Technology
“International Journal of Maritime Technology” (IJMT) is a fully open access, double blind, peer reviewed, electronic and print, bi-quarterly publication which covers areas related to maritime technology such as Offshore Engineering; Naval Architecture; Marine Structural Mechanics; Safety and Reliability; Materials; Pipelines and Risers; Polar and Arctic Engineering; Computational Fluid Dynamics; Vortex Induced Vibrations; Port and Waterfront Design and Engineering; Linear and Nonlinear Wave Mechanics; Hydrodynamics; Fluid-Structure Interaction; Cable, Mooring, Buoy Technology; Underwater Technology; Geotechnology; Foundation Engineering; Ocean Mining; Coastal Engineering; Marine Renewable Energy; Aquacultural Engineering; Instrumentation; Full-Scale measurements; Model Tests; Satellite Observations; Marine Environmental Engineering; Stochastic Processes; Hydroelasticity, Subsea Engineering; Fluid Mechanics; Ocean Acoustics, Oceanographical Engineering; Computational Methods/Numerical Analysis; Shore Protection; beach nourishment; sediment transport; Risk and Limit State Design and Assessment; Ship Manoeuvring; Seakeeping and Control Systems; and Ship Resistance and Propulsion.
Discussion on a paper is open until three month after publishing of it. Authors do not have to pay any open access publication fee for submission or article processing. In case of the approval of the Editorial Board of the Journal, the authors of the paper will be invited to send their reply for publication in the next issues of the journal. The discussion and the authors’ reply will be printed in the second further issues of the journal.
Marine scientists and academic are invited to contribute their knowledge and experience. The publication appears at regular time intervals two times a year. IJMT is fully open access and full texts of published articles are available to the public through the journal’s website for free. IJMT practices peer-review process to control the scholarly content of submitted manuscripts by international experts. IJMT’s Editorial Board selects manuscripts with excellence in content, preferably without commercial targets.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
مجله بین المللی فناوری دریایی
Holder: انجمن مهندسی دریایی ایران
Frequency: Two seasons
MSRT License: 76429
First publish: 1392
Scientometrics of publisher
Advanced search in this journal papers
zip code: 1473684964
postal code: 13445-874
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- 17 December 2021: First International Conference on Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering and Environment
- 7 January 2022: The first conference on civil engineering, urban planning, architecture and environment
- 17 May 1999: 3rd International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering
- 15 May 1995: 2nd international Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering
- 27 May 1991: 1st International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering
- 21 October 2021: 9th International Conference on Mechanics, Manufacturing, Industries and Civil Engineering
- 19 February 2022: 7th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Researches in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Management in 21st Century
- 18 November 2021: 14th National Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Development
- 21 December 2021: Fifth Congress of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning Infrastructure Development of Iran
- 21 December 2021: 6th International Conference on Modern Studies in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning and Environment in the 21st Century