Journal of Environmental Friendly Materials
Journal of Environmental Friendly Materials (JEFM) is an open access journal which is published by Islamic Azad University, Karaj branch. This is peer-reviewed journal, publishing original and research papers on all aspects of the science, preparation, processing, production, characterization, technology and application of environmental friendly materials. The editorial board will welcome papers from all of scientists in the hope that this will advance the scientific standards of the journal and provide a channel of communication between scientific researchers and their colleagues in the world.
- Subjects covered by the journal include:
- Novel processes to produce environmental friendly materials
- Properties of environmental friendly materials
- Environmental friendly materials characterization
- Simulation and modeling for production environmental friendly materials
- Sustainable materials, Nanomaterials, Composite materials, Metals and Alloys, Biomaterials, Porous materials, Structural materials.
- Waste and recycling of materials , Energy resilient manufacturing of materials