Agricultural Marketing and Commercialization
The agricultural marketing and commercialization Journal (AMC), a new broad-based journal, is an open-access journal that was founded on two key tents: to publish the most exciting research in all areas of Agricultural Management and Development. Secondly to provide the most rapid turnaround time possible for reviewing and publishing, and to disseminate the article freely for teaching and reference purposes. All papers in AMC are peer-reviewed.
The agricultural marketing and commercialization Journal is a Bi-Quarterly one that published papers that report significant original research results on, or techniques for studying, the relationships between structure, processing, properties, and performance of agricultural marketing and commercialization.
This journal is published in cooperation with the agricultural research center.
Published articles are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium provided the original work is properly cited.
The journal invites substantial contributions in the following areas:
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on the manifold problems
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on the total cultivated area to under food grains and pulses marketed as they remain surplus after meeting the consumption needs of the farmers.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on the Development of technology, quick means of communication and transportation have introduced specialization in agriculture.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Agriculture supplies raw materials to various industries and therefore, marketing of such commercial
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on green revolution agricultural production in general and food grains, in particular, has substantially increased. Agriculture once looked as a subsistence sector is slowly changing to a surplus and business proposition.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on The interaction among producers, market functionaries, consumers, and government that determine the cost of marketing and sharing of this cost among the various participants.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on the efficiency process, which results in lower costs of distribution at lower prices to consumers, really brings about an increase in the national income.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on reduction in the cost of marketing
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on bringing new varieties, qualities, and beneficial goods to consumers and therefore
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Scientific and systematic process
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on stimulating the growth of the number of agro-based industries mainly in the field of processing.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on new technical knowledge and induce farmers to adopt up to date scientific methods of cultivation.
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on The modes of operation of some of the major types of agricultural and food marketing enterprises
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Affected by Disaster (Flood, Drought)/ Low Productivity
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Lack of Agricultural Land (Paddy Land)
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Lack of Capital/ Money/ Fund
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Crops Destroyed (Diseases, Insects, etc.)
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization on Insufficient Food (especially Paddy)
Agricultural Marketing and commercialization one Lack of Irrigation
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
مجله بازاریابی و تجاری سازی کشاورزی
Holder: دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی واحد اسلامشهر
Frequency: Two seasons
First publish: 1396
Scientometrics of publisher
Advanced search in this journal papers
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- Journal of Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Scientific Quarterly of New Business Attitudes
- Integrated Watershed Management
- Degradation and Rehabilitation of Natural Land
- Journal of Vegetables Sciences
- pistachio and health
- Agrotechniques in Industrial Crops
- Journal of International Business Administration
- Business management and the possibility of knowledge base
- Services Operation Management
- 20 October 2022: Sixth National Conference on Innovation in Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine
- 10 June 2022: First International Conference on Research Findings in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment
- 22 September 2022: 5th International Congress on Food Science & Technology & Agriculture and Food Security
- 6 July 2022: The first congress on the dimensions of water productivity in various agricultural sectors
- 20 April 2022: 10th International Conference on Food Science, Organic Agriculture and Food Security
- 7 June 2022: The 7th National Congress of New Findings in Agricultural and Natural Resources, Environment and Tourism
- 21 June 2022: 6th International Conference on New Research in Agriculture, Environment and Natural Resources Engineering
- 16 August 2022: 6th International Congress of Developing Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Tourism of Iran
- 19 May 2022: 7th International Congress on Agricultural and Environmental Development with emphasis on the United Nations Development Program
- 18 February 2022: Haftamin Kangarh between the Milli Engineers of Kashawarzi, natural sources and the surrounding of Zest