The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: Chemical Engineering ، Fluid Flow / Transfer Processes ، Membranes and Separation Technology ، Petroleum and Fuel Technology ، Process Chemistry and Technology ، Materials Chemistry and Engineering ، Chemical Engineering (General)
Conference Venue: Bushehr
2nd Biennial Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Conference (OGPC 2018) is an international event for new age energy and environmental scientific researches and also the achievements of the oil, gas, petrochemical and energy related companies organized byPersian Gulf University (PGU) and Iranian Association of Chemical Engineers (IAChE) on 14th November 2018 in Bushehr. Bushehr province is called as the capital of energy in Iran due to its various oil and gas fields, and numerous large upstream petroleum facilities, gas processing, petrochemical and power plants which are mostly the biggest in the world. OGPC 2018 is to bring together academics and industrial professionals in the fields of energy and environments. Our goal is to promote industrial experiences, scientific researches and innovations, technology developments, sustainable progress and knowledge interchange between students, researchers, engineers, managers, and industry working globally.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-03-14: Third International Congress of Science and Engineering
- 2020-03-10: ninth iranian conference on on bioinformatics
- 2020-02-19: 2nd Iranian Catalyst Conference
- 2020-01-16: The 4rd International Conference on Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and HSE
- 2019-12-05: 6th National Congress on Strategic Research in Chemical and Chemical Engineering with Emphasis on Iranian Native Technologies