Agrotechniques in Industrial Crops
We hope you are doing well and stay safe during this COVID-19 pandemic situation.
The Journal of Agrotechniques in Industrial Crops (Agrotech Ind Crops) is an Open Access and peer-reviewed journal that focuses on a wide range of academic and student-led research in the field of industrial crops. The journal that is licensed under Razi University and Seed Science Society of Iran aims to create an appropriate platform for publishing high-impact research papers as a quarterly.
Our journal provides the strategy of the least time-consuming for publication, hence the minimum time for primary evaluation and peer-reviewing will last 1-2 weeks and 1-2 months, respectively. It also provides free-of-charge service in terms of reviewing and publishing process to all researchers across the globe.
The Journal of AgroTechniques in Industrial Crops is using an online Editorial Tracking System for submission, review, and online print; which enables authors to track their manuscripts while reviewing. Besides, our policies comply with copyrights and intellectual property rights for researchers and authors through testing coverage by relevant software.
We are proud to publish your valuable research and review papers. You are kindly requested to visit our journal website for further information. https://atic.razi.ac.ir/
Agrotechniques in Industrial Crops (Agrotech Ind Crops) is an international, scientific, peer-reviewed and open-access journal is published quarterly online by Razi University and Seed Science Society of Iran. This journal publishes articles of significance in all kinds’ paper-forms: Original and Review articles, Short papers, Case-study, Methodology and Technical papers, Viewpoint/Perspective/Opinion
and Conceptual papers, in all areas of Industrial Crops, especially oil, fiber, sugar, medicinal and biofuel plants and other related topics. Acceptance for publication is subject to an evaluation process.
Our goal is to publish quality papers and their Fast evaluation, rapid publication, and high visibility.
This journal has no article processing charges (APC) for submission, evaluation, and accepting articles.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
فصلنامه فنون زراعی در گیاهان صنعتی
Holder: گروه تولید و ژنتیک گیاهی- دانشگاه رازی کرمانشاه
First publish: 1400
ارسال مقاله به فصلنامه فنون زراعی در گیاهان صنعتی
Scientometrics of publisher
Advanced search in this journal papers
postal code: 6714414971
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Scienceاین ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده درنظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاههامورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- pistachio and health
- Central Asian Journal of Plant Science Innovation
- Researches in Sport Sciences and Medical Plants
- Horticultural Plants Nutrition
- Flower and Ornamental Plants
- Iranian Medicinal plants Technology
- Plant Biotechnology Persa
- Economic Knowledge in Agriculture
- Journal of Rangeland
- Entrepreneurial Research Approaches to Agriculture
- 21 February 2022: Congress of Medicinal Plants; Mechanization and processing
- 20 January 2022: 3rd International Conference on Agricultural Engineering Studies, Agriculture and Plant Breeding
- 24 February 2022: Fifth National Conference on New Technologies in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment of Iran
- 25 May 2022: The first national conference on production and post-harvest technology of garden plants
- 10 November 2021: The first national conference on medicinal plants, entrepreneurship and commercialization
- 22 October 2021: 8th International Conference on Food Science, Organic Agriculture and Food Security
- 16 February 2022: The second national conference on deficit irrigation and the use of non-conventional water for agriculture in dry regions
- 22 October 2021: Seventh International Conference on Science and Technology of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources and Environment of Iran
- 22 October 2021: 8th International Conference on Agriculture, Environment, Urban and Rural Development