Nanomedicine Journal (NMJ), Abbreviated as Nanomed J, is a libre open access peer-reviewed quarterly publication by the Nanotechnology Research Center of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (MUMS). Authorized by the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology as a scientific-research publication, NMJ publishes original research papers, review articles, short communications as well as letters to the editor on empirical and laboratory results, preclinical studies and clinical trials related to the applications of nanotechnology to medical sciences.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
2. Antibacterial and anti-biofilm effects of microwave-assisted biologically synthesized zinc nanoparticles FullText
3. FeMn2O4 nanoparticles coated dual responsive temperature and pH-responsive polymer as a magnetic nano-carrier for controlled delivery of letrozole anti-cancer FullText
5. Preparation and characterization of Sr-Ti-hardystonite (Sr-Ti-HT) nanocomposite for bone repair application FullText
6. Artificial intelligence investigation of three silicates bioceramics-magnetite bio-nanocomposite: Hyperthermia and biomedical applications FullText
8. Evaluation of the effect of crocetin on antitumor activity of doxorubicin encapsulated in PLGA nanoparticles FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات