Energy Equipment and Systems is an internationally recognized multi-disciplinary scientific and engineering journal with a focus on the broad field of power generation systems.Energyequipsys is published semiannually in winter and summer of each year.
The journal is aimed to provide a dependable peer review platform for publishing original research articles, review papers and communications aiming to advance the current state of the knowledge about the different aspects of the energy related systems based on the fossil fuel, biofuel and renewable energy sources and mainly highlights the major theoretical achievements, numerical/computational simulations and the experimental investigations of the energy production, conversion and storage equipment and systems.
Energy Equipment and Systems highly encourages contributions in the fields of fluid flow, heat transfer, thermodynamics, CFD, system dynamics and control, optimization, multi-physics modeling, metallurgy and materials science and manufacturing related to the energy analysis, energy modeling and prediction, integrated energy systems and energy efficient systems.
Manuscript may also address the specific problems/issues of:
- Fossil fuel power plants : energy saving strategies, process engineering and optimization, gas turbines, boilers, cooling towers, CCHP, power plant maintenance, combustion reacting flow
- Wind energy : turbines, mechanical systems and controls
- Biomass power plants : bioengineering and bioreactions
- Geothermal energy : heat pumps, geysers and novel devices
- Solar energy : photovoltaics and solar thermal converters
- Energy conversion : fuel cells and novel devices
- Renewable energy : identification and assessment of the resources
دو فصلنامه تجهیزات و سیستم های انرژی
Energy Equipment and Systems
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. Thermodynamic diagnosis of a novel solar-biomass based multi-generation system including potable water and hydrogen production FullText
2. The effect of hemispherical chevrons angle, depth,and pitch on the convective heat transfer coefficient and pressure drop in compact plateheat exchangers FullText
3. Review, analysis and simulation of different structures for hybrid electrical energy storages FullText
4. Improving the performance of wind turbine equipped with DFIG using STATCOM based on input-output feedback linearization controller FullText
5. Improvement of thermal performance of a solar chimney based on a passive solar heating system with phase-change materials FullText
7. Theoretical analysis of reservoir-based floating photovoltaic plant for 15-khordad dam in Delijan FullText
8. Thermoeconomic analysis of a hybrid PVT solar system integrated with double effect absorption chiller for cooling/hydrogen production FullText
10. 4E analysis and multi-objective optimization of gas turbine CCHP plant with variable ambient temperature FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات